Up until now, texting has been mainly associated with the small screens found on smartphones. Now, however, with the ProTexting Text-to-Screen application, you can have texts appear on large screens such as wide screen TVs and JumboTrons. This is a powerful app for making your live events more engaging and interactive.
Text-to-screen is an app that instantly increases audience participation at any event, whether a concert, sporting event, business meeting, sales presentation, religious event or any situation where you want to encourage interactivity and build your brand. Audience members can communicate by using a short code and you have the ability to approve comments before they display on the large screen. Let’s look at a few of the ways you can use this app.
Conventions, Conferences and Seminars
When you are holding a business event with speakers and presentations, it’s always important to keep the audience engaged. The traditional method of taking questions from the audience members who speak into a mic can be useful, but Text-to-Screen can make interactivity more efficient. It allows questions to be posted on the screen while the speaker is talking, so people can provide feedback without interrupting the presentation. Text-to-Screen is a good way to increase brand awareness for your business at conventions and events. You will also be able to contact audience members after the event, as you’ll have their phone numbers.
Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
Text-to-Screen is also a useful app at places where people congregate to eat, drink and throw parties. You probably already have at least one large screen TV in your restaurant or club. With this app, you can give your customers the chance to do more than simply watch. If you have trivia nights, for example, you can let people send their answers straight to the TV screen. You might also have everyone in the club send congratulatory messages to someone who is getting married, celebrating their birthday, graduation or other special event. You’ll also be able to use Text-to-Screen as a way to build up your list of customer contacts, allowing you to send them SMS messages about your upcoming specials, events and other information about your business.
Concerts and Sporting Events
Any large entertainment event can be made more exciting and interactive by Text-to-Screen technology. You can display audience comments or votes on a jumbotron. This capability can be leveraged in a number of ways. At a concert, for example, the audience can vote on which song the band will play next. A performer or athlete could answer questions after the event. You could hold a contest to give away albums or tickets to future events.
Text-to-Screen Enhances Any Event
There are many ways you can use Text-to-Screen. For any event where a large group of people are attending, there are advantages to giving people an easy way to share feedback. Here are some of the benefits. In addition to the possible uses already discussed, this app can be used at political rallies, church events, charity functions and any other event where you want to gain support for a cause or build momentum for a cause. At political events, you can poll audience members on what they think about certain issues.
Let’s summarize some of the leading benefits of Text-to-Screen:
- People have more fun and feel more involved in the event when they have a way to send messages to the screen.
- Brand recognition. As people are sending their messages, their attention will be focused on the screen, where you can display your logo and brand information.
- Gain insights and data. You can use this app for polling people and getting their opinions. This is an efficient way to do some fast market research on how people feel about a song, gadget, food, beverage or idea.
- Gain contacts. When people send feedback, they are added as your contacts. This helps make your SMS campaigns more effective as you can quickly build up your list of targeted customers.
- Combine with other applications. You can use this app with other apps that let you run mobile contests, play trivia games, conduct surveys and polls and more.
- Sell advertising space on the screen.
Below, you can take a look at a sample of how text-to-screen campaign can be applied at a live event.