As always, we want to say THANK YOU to all our subscribers and clients for providing valuable feedback and asking for improved features of the ProTexting platform. Below is a list of very cool improvements and new APPs that our team has created in an effort to keep providing you with the best texting platform on the market.
1. NEW FEATURE! Conversations: These are threaded conversations which will allow you to quickly view your message history with anyone of your contacts. In addition, you can easily start a conversation with any participant texting your keywords or replying to your bulk messages. Inbound MMS and send EMOJIS can now be part of the conversations. Easily archive or analyze your full conversations with the new EXPORT feature.
2. Message Forwarding Filters: New indication showing how many filters are currently active is now available. It is a great way to quickly view if there are any filters active for message forwarding.
* Filters are great way to EXCLUDE incoming message of being forwarded to your email/s or mobile number/s. For example, you can set all messages with KEYWORDS only to be excluded from the forwarding, this way you will receive only true replies to your email/phone.
3. MMS Message Forwarding: Shows the actual MMS photo in addition to the text sent in the forwarded message to your email/mobile numbers. This way, you can quickly see what has been sent to your ProTexting inbox, instead of clicking on the link and opening a browser to view the MMS file.
4. LONG SMS for Surveys & Polls APP: An optimization that will help you send LONG SMS (up to 480 characters) for both Push-To-Vote & Text-To-Vote campaigns. This feature will allow you to send out longer questions for your recipients to answer. The system will automatically count and alert you if you go over the limitation of 480 chars.
5. Enhanced Analytics for Short URLs: Now you can see the title for each Short URL you have created. This provides easier navigation and quick jump from report to report.
6. Updated Mobile Chatbox: This app gets an update with the ability to receive ALL replies of participants without texting in a keyword with every message every single time. Participants now text the keyword for the mobile chatbox only to initiate the conversation in the very beginning. Only the 1st message must start with a keyword.